Old 14-02-2011, 10:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Seedlings

On Feb 14, 5:15*pm, Bill who putters wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
My seedlings have become very spindely. They are ready to start going
to the green house for daily visits. My question is will they improve
and become sturdy? I know they should be transplanted into deeper dirt
but I really don't want to do that yet. Opinions? Ideas?
MJ

*Sound like they are reaching for light.

--
Bill *S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

I know and they are about to get lots but will they fill out a little
or will they just get top heavy and break?