Old 15-02-2011, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Photos

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

I find the main problem with both the fugi's that I have is that at low
light levels (typical of this time of the year)
on auto they come out very gloomy.
I am having a similar problem with my new Medion movie taker -
gloomsville - roll on summer !

In both cases, have you tried playing with the ISO settings? I was having
trouble with light levels in both the Theatre, where I am 'the official
photographer' and the Garden at this time of the year. I then hooked the
manual out and played about with ISO.

I also have a Fuji 6 megs and a 10 megs professional camera. More knobs
and screens than I know how to handle ;-)

Mike
--

I prefer to work in "point and shoot conditions - kinder on the body as
well !

I know I can do adjustments manually -
but I suffer from knobs memory overload with my four cameras.
Takes me all my time to remember which is the "take picture now button" on
each, let alone the adjustment knobs !

Regards
Pete