Old 21-02-2011, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] kwmlcc@yahoo.com is offline

Default Hot water

On Feb 21, 11:41*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
The posting about an extension lead which is hard to coil when cold, brings
to mind an experiment I did last summer. My garden hose is 100ft long. I
need one that length to get to the bottom of the gardens as my garage, and
of course the car, are at the bottom of the garden. I snaked the hose out in
the sunshine, turned on at the tap, turned off at the end, then turned off
at the tap and left it, laid out in the gardens for about an hour. Turned on
at the tap, turned on at the end and filled a washing up bowl with water,
too hot to wash up in.

How many of you have noticed how hot the water left in the hose is?

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Newsgroups are a great way to get information and discuss topics. In
this case, the topic is hot water.