Old 22-02-2011, 04:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Rhubarb

Looks like most of my rhubarb has survived another winter. Several
are questionable but I am hoping the some or the others can be
divided. Got them all weeded and the next move is to put some compost
on them. Last week I emptied one of the compost boxes and sifted the
compost into a couple of smaller garbage cans with wheels. Shall see
how far that goes. I have one more box that could use emptying. Then
out into the woods for the composted grass clippings. Some of it was
already there when we moved here 7 years ago. Should be good.

Most of the seeds I started a couple of weeks ago are getting their
second leaves. I need to move them into larger quarters.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills