Old 23-02-2011, 08:18 AM
spinksy spinksy is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinksy View Post
Hi, i have spent over a year developing a simple plastic ring that stops slugs and snail eating plants in pots, you can cut out the base of the pot and plant the whole thing out to give protection.please have a look at my website, Keep It Simple Sussex and if you get time ,let me know what you think of my invention plz.. many thanks.. spinksy
thank you to all the people that looked at my invention and to the kind people that took the time to ask questions....many thanks