Old 23-02-2011, 05:00 PM
huluzu huluzu is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantLuberJohn View Post
You MUST keep your Bonsai tree's in good condition (presumeing you live in europe) Bonsai tree's (if they meet the right conditions) tend to "sweat", or, more precisely, urinate on themselves. To rectify this, simply smother your plant with honey.

This isn't a joke, i'm being dead serious. I know it sounds strange, but i'm telling the truth.
nice tips all of you.
with the seperation of my boyfriend, i also left his bonsai in our apartment in berlin.
so i've been thinking of buying a new one every once in a while.

think i'll try my luck this year!