Old 25-02-2011, 12:09 PM
MaureenB MaureenB is offline
Registered User

Default Dobbies

Hi,
I understand this is very cheeky to join a forum and shamelessly self promote (sorry). I represent Garden Centre | Dobbies UK Online Garden Centre and I am here to let you know that if you like Dobbies | Facebook and/or follow Dobbies.com (dobbiesdotcom) on Twitter you will receive exclusive discounts and be able to enter facebook and twitter only competitions to win vouchers and products for your gardens (for example when we receive 1000 likes on facebook we will be giving away a £20 dobbies.com voucher). I hope you don’t mind me joining up to let you know (I may stick around too if that’s ok?)

P.S I’m not a robot.