Old 25-02-2011, 06:28 PM
youngalistai youngalistai is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Puce View Post
JennyC wrote:
I've had the same problem with Bakker (in Holland!) The plants in their shop
are just as bad.........

Blimey! Never bought from them. I'm a Crocus person. I just *LOVE*
Crocus. However, I don't like J Parker either. I've mentioned here a
while ago about the bulbs they 'kindly donated' to a local community
group. The bulbs were abominable - they simply got rid of the stock
they couldn't sale, the bulbs that people had touch since September and
disgarded. Disgraceful.
i ordered 30 lily bulbs from the daily telegraph and received them today 27/2/11 from the package its come from PARKERS the bulbs are really small and one stargazer packet was old rotten (they said they will send a new one) ..............what a mistake to buy from these people these bulbs will take at least 3-4 years to get up to the size i bought earlier this year from HILLIERS garden center .............you live and learn