Old 26-02-2011, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Mousetraps?

Granted no-one will ever fully control a cat but I have now learned
that it is possible to "educate" them to be less of a nuisance. As
you've implied, the problem is more with the owner than the animal.

Jake

I think you have thought about this problem and have come to a conclusion
which is spot on. I mean spot on.
Thing is that interestingly, not all cat owners agree!

Baz

In general I think you will find that owners train dogs, but cats train the
owners !

Bill