Old 27-02-2011, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mousetraps?

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , Bill Grey
wrote

You will always get selfish intolerant and cruel peole in society.

And they are those people who "own" cats knowing that they will destroy
the local wildlife and kill Peregrine Falcons.
--

Yeah, my cat, who mainly minds his own business around here, looking for
mice and rats around my poultry is going to kill a Peregrine Falcon??