Old 27-02-2011, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Mousetraps?

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 00:35:56 +0000, Alan
wrote:

In message , Bill Grey
wrote

You will always get selfish intolerant and cruel peole in society.

And they are those people who "own" cats knowing that they will destroy
the local wildlife and kill Peregrine Falcons.

If there was a battle between a cat and a peregrine falcon I'd bet on
the falcon coming out on top unless the falcon was already in trouble
(injured, sick or whatever). My soppy, doesn't go for birds, cat
needed vet treatment over Christmas after being attacked by a buzzard
when he was lying in the garden, minding his own business, and the
bird swooped down uninvited!

A neighbour's cat was attacked and torn apart by a fox. Wildlife is
just as capable of killing a cat as a cat is of killing wildlife.

Just because someone owns a cat doesn't mean that they are selfish,
intolerant or cruel. Some cat owners are irresponsible, granted, but a
lot of us know how to brainwash a cat.