Old 28-02-2011, 05:10 PM
hollierose hollierose is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobCardiff View Post
Hello everyone, great for you have here.

I have become interested in growing flowers indoors. I want to grow them in pots and planters and keep them indoors on the windowsill etc. I don't have a garden to move them to etc.

Are there any obvious species to start with?

Thanks muchly,

Rob.
I have orchids in my kitchen that have been there quite a while! I suggest those, they look lovely indoors!
Bat Boxes - Help Your Local Bat Friends
Chimineas | Parasols | Garden Benches | Garden Furniture Covers