Old 28-02-2011, 11:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nelly Nelly is offline

Default id a plant

On 2011-02-27, Nelly wrote:

*blank* but by turning off my "not seeing anything past the delimiter
you say, Nelly, they are four o'clocks. I didn't look at the pic so
I'll take your word for it!

--(I turned off the extra space for you.)
Bud

I didn't see your repost again. Why? It is a simple matter of using a
newsreader as it is meant to me used. I'm using SLRN which allows me to
not see sigs that are followed by a --space. It can be turned on or off by
the / and I see the sig. I don't want to see PGP either so that is turned
off. I just want you to be aware Nelly that some posters will not see your
post if you write your reply after the delimiter of --space.

Enjoy the four'o'clocks as they have a wondeful smell and attract humming
birds.

Yes, despen explained it in another post (thankyou, despen). Until I settle
on another newsreader I'll try to keep my eyes peeled.