Old 27-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Registered User

Default id a plant

can anyone identify this plant. it is not winter hardy but i saved some seeds for this year.
Attached Thumbnails
id a plant-183.jpg
Old 27-02-2011, 11:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bud Bud is offline

On 2011-02-27, Nelly wrote:

*blank* but by turning off my "not seeing anything past the delimiter of
-- " you say, Nelly, they are four o'clocks. I didn't look at the pic so
I'll take your word for it!
--
Bud
Old 28-02-2011, 12:36 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 2011-02-27, Nelly wrote:

*blank* but by turning off my "not seeing anything past the delimiter of
-- " you say, Nelly, they are four o'clocks. I didn't look at the pic so
I'll take your word for it!
--
Bud
=======

You didn't see the pic link in the original post?
*What* is blank?
Could this be an issue regarding that scab site, gardenbanter?
What might be the purpose in hiding any/every thing following a few dashes?
I don't get it.
Old 28-02-2011, 07:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bud Bud is offline

On 2011-02-27, Nelly wrote:

*blank* but by turning off my "not seeing anything past the delimiter of
-- " you say, Nelly, they are four o'clocks. I didn't look at the pic so
I'll take your word for it!

--(I turned off the extra space for you.)
Bud

I didn't see your repost again. Why? It is a simple matter of using a
newsreader as it is meant to me used. I'm using SLRN which allows me to
not see sigs that are followed by a --space. It can be turned on or off by
the / and I see the sig. I don't want to see PGP either so that is turned
off. I just want you to be aware Nelly that some posters will not see your
post if you write your reply after the delimiter of --space.

Enjoy the four'o'clocks as they have a wondeful smell and attract humming
birds.
Old 28-02-2011, 11:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 2011-02-27, Nelly wrote:

*blank* but by turning off my "not seeing anything past the delimiter
you say, Nelly, they are four o'clocks. I didn't look at the pic so
I'll take your word for it!

--(I turned off the extra space for you.)
Bud

I didn't see your repost again. Why? It is a simple matter of using a
newsreader as it is meant to me used. I'm using SLRN which allows me to
not see sigs that are followed by a --space. It can be turned on or off by
the / and I see the sig. I don't want to see PGP either so that is turned
off. I just want you to be aware Nelly that some posters will not see your
post if you write your reply after the delimiter of --space.

Enjoy the four'o'clocks as they have a wondeful smell and attract humming
birds.

Yes, despen explained it in another post (thankyou, despen). Until I settle
on another newsreader I'll try to keep my eyes peeled.