Old 01-03-2011, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Gardening tools: Please help me :)

On 01/03/2011 10:08, Kirsten wrote:
Hi, My mum need some new gardening tools and I have found a Fiskars
Garden Tools set for £26.00 on 'hereforaday.com - One Amazing Deal
Everyday' (http://www.hereforaday.com) does anyone know if this is a
good make? It's just she spends A LOT of time gardening so I want to
make sure it will last. Help
Kirsten

I have bought good tools from Fiskars in the past but, if the image that
link brings up is what you propose buying,then, sorry, I wouldn't
bother. Not for a really keen gardener. Personally, I think tools
should be hand-picked by the user. Could you take your mum out for a
day to a good garden centre and let her choose ... or would that become
too expensive? ;~)

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London