Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
DDD

Default Aquasonic or Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Nitrate Test kit?

You can just come back in 4 minutes lol
"Tasslehoff" wrote in message
u...
I'm pretty sure it's easier to shake a liquid than it is to try to

dissolve
a hard to dissolve tablet by trying to shake it to death withinin two
minutes. I almost end up with tennis wrist/elbow trying like superman to
get the dang tablet dissolved within two minutes, lol.

"cindy" wrote in message
om...
I use the AP nitrate kit. The instructions are (1) add 10 drops
bottle one (2) shake bottle 2 for 30 sec. (3) add 10 drops bottle 2
(4) shake 1 minute (5) wait 5 minutes.

I'm not crazy about all the shaking and waiting - is there a better
one out there?