Old 06-03-2011, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Pond life

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

Do Goldfish 'hibernate'?

Mike

I would have thought that before putting 80 fish into a pond 2 months ago
you would have researched this earlier ie:3 months ago.
Also it needs to be a good sized pond to accommodate 80 fish.

What are they? orfe, carp, hybrid? do you know?

What are you going to do about their wellbeing?

Were they free of parasites and diseases when you introduced them to your
pond? was your pond free of them?

These(and more) questions are something to bear in mind but the question,
Do Goldfish 'hibernate'? tells me everything.

Baz