Old 08-03-2011, 09:21 PM
allotmentlady allotmentlady is offline
Registered User

Hi There
I am new to worm farming and i didnt know where to start but just wanted to give it a go. So thought i would have a search around the internet to see what info was available and couldnt really find much! However i did find a really great book to download which was incredibly informative and really easy to read. Now I am so excited as i have a better understanding as a complete novice and i highly recommend it to anyone starting out.
I found it under this website: Beginners Guide to Starting a Worm Farm

would appreciate any further advice from anyone.

Allotment Lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy KP View Post
Found it last Saturday after the 2 1/4" rain, first time I've ever seen
this. It was about 7" long and extremely sticky. The URL shows a full
length photo as well as a close shot of the head.

Worm

It was really cool.
Thanks in advance,
Nancy