Old 09-03-2011, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Not much response

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:37:10 -0000, 'Mike' wrote:

NEXT PLEASE

My turn.

You are right Mike.

We are *all* wrong. Although none of us agree with anything you say, we
are
all wrong.

May I suggest that, as none of us agree with anything you say (although
you
are always right) maybe you could find another newsgroup to post to and
leave us all alone and just let us be all wrong together ?

Or perhaps you could find someone who agrees with you and ask them to post
here ?
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

All I ask is that those who are saying I have said things, such as I am
going to be the Grand Master of two Lodges at once to post where I have said
it, and of course explain that the poster knows what a Grand Master is .
That the 'fantasies' I am supposed to have had are highlighted and reported
so I can see.

I suppose you will now slink away with your tail between your legs without
answering the accusations.

Bye

NEXT PLEASE.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive