Old 02-03-2011, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Not much response

Why do you have this fascination with fantasy lies?
You fool no-one.

Many of us are sympathetic to your fantasy, and know just to how tollerate
you.

Baz(who fantasises too but has realism)

You might like to quote something you feel is a fantasy.

I won't hold my breath

Kindest regards

Mike

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

I wonder why?

Called your bluff?

What do the urg police have to say about this mischievous accusation?

Once again, kindest regards

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Old 02-03-2011, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 2, 5:08*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Why do you have this fascination with fantasy lies?
You fool no-one.

Many of us are sympathetic to your fantasy, and know just to how tollerate
you.

Baz(who fantasises too but has realism)

You might like to quote something you feel is a fantasy.

I won't hold my breath

Kindest regards

Mike

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wonder why?

Called your bluff?

What do the urg police have to say about this mischievous accusation?

Once again, kindest regards

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Don't worry Mike. I like you even if you do have a touch of paranoia.
I think the other name for it is Meldrewism. Comes to everyone
eventually.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"harry" wrote in message
On Mar 2, 5:08 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
[...]

.................................................. ........................................

Not at all. It just goes to show what a load of crap they post about me :-))

They cannot back it up.

Why why WHY do they show themselves up? :-))

Mike
:-))

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Old 03-03-2011, 06:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 2, 6:43*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Mar 2, 5:08 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:

[...]

.................................................. ..........................*..............

Not at all. It just goes to show what a load of crap they post about me :-))

They cannot back it up.

Why why WHY do they show themselves up? *:-))

Mike
:-))

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

It's a problem all us intellectuals have to suffer.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

""sympathetic to your fantasy""

So please please PLEASE give an example

Kindest possible regards and sympathies with the fact that you appear to
have been brainwashed as well :-(((((((((

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

news

Old 08-03-2011, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message
""sympathetic to your fantasy""

So please please PLEASE give an example

Kindest possible regards and sympathies with the fact that you appear to
have been brainwashed as well :-(((((((((

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news
[...]

Mike, instead of pracising typing by posting rubbish, why don''t you post
something to do with gardening.

Bill

Old 08-03-2011, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
""sympathetic to your fantasy""

So please please PLEASE give an example

Kindest possible regards and sympathies with the fact that you appear to
have been brainwashed as well :-(((((((((

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news
[...]

All I am asking is that those who make outlandish statements about what they
'see that I have claimed or posted', actually produce the evidence. Such as
I am going to be Grand Master of two Lodges at once, no answer to that one.
Just what the Fantasies are that I am 'supposed' to have posted. No answer
to that one either :-))

I am attacked and great claims are made against me. Which Lodges was I going
to be 'Grand Master' of?? What "IS" a Grand Master? What are the fantasies?

..
..
..
..
..
..

To be followed by silence whilst those who have been attacking, slink away
:-))

The truth always prevails

:-))

NEXT PLEASE

Kindest possible regards

Old 09-03-2011, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
""sympathetic to your fantasy""

So please please PLEASE give an example

Kindest possible regards and sympathies with the fact that you appear to
have been brainwashed as well :-(((((((((

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news Why do you have this fascination with fantasy lies?
[...]

Good luck to you, but I'm not intrerested.

Bill

Old 09-03-2011, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
[...]

and another one slinks away :-)

NEXT PLEASE

Old 09-03-2011, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:37:10 -0000, 'Mike' wrote:

NEXT PLEASE

My turn.

You are right Mike.

We are *all* wrong. Although none of us agree with anything you say, we are
all wrong.

May I suggest that, as none of us agree with anything you say (although you
are always right) maybe you could find another newsgroup to post to and
leave us all alone and just let us be all wrong together ?

Or perhaps you could find someone who agrees with you and ask them to post
here ?
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton
Old 09-03-2011, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:37:10 -0000, 'Mike' wrote:

NEXT PLEASE

My turn.

You are right Mike.

We are *all* wrong. Although none of us agree with anything you say, we
are
all wrong.

May I suggest that, as none of us agree with anything you say (although
you
are always right) maybe you could find another newsgroup to post to and
leave us all alone and just let us be all wrong together ?

Or perhaps you could find someone who agrees with you and ask them to post
here ?
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

All I ask is that those who are saying I have said things, such as I am
going to be the Grand Master of two Lodges at once to post where I have said
it, and of course explain that the poster knows what a Grand Master is .
That the 'fantasies' I am supposed to have had are highlighted and reported
so I can see.

I suppose you will now slink away with your tail between your legs without
answering the accusations.

Bye