Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Philippe Lemaire

Default Whiptail Catfish and plants

I would say the hole is potentially there at a weaken place of the leaf due to some
nutrition problem... Then some fish goes on it (Botia) and reveals the hole !

When healthy my plants resist Botia and Ancistrus.
When some deficient are there they show holes and break feeble stems.

I would add some tablet under the sword.

Philippe