Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Philippe Lemaire

Default Whiptail Catfish and plants

The tab dissolves and nutriments finally reach the roots...
I don't think the roots are able to change direction to reach the high nutritious areas :-(

Only new growths will benefit of the tabs for old growths can only stay as they are
for some nutriments, or be deplated of them to help new groth for others :-(

Philippe