Old 14-03-2011, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default Hosepipe circumference?

(Karcher do their own hose and fittings etc. but they all seem to be
standard IME. Certainly the input on my Karcher pressure washer does))

OK, there's my Homer Simpson moment! I just assumed that what I was
looking at was a connector that I pushed the hose onto. The idea that
Karcher would do their own connector never occurred.

I asked the wrong question, you led me to the right answer. Thank you.