Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Terence

Default Hagen diffuser report

"NetMax" wrote in:
[snip]
Thanks for the feedback. I sell these in the store and I was a bit
sceptical (as I am for all new products). They rate it for 20g which I
thought was conservative, so either the generation chamber is small, or
Hagen wants the effects to be really obvious. I hope others can attach
their feedback as well, plus a better estimate of the tank size it would
operate. Wouldn't plant quantity or surface area be more relevant than
water volume?

NetMax

Well I use one in a 29gal high tank and judging by a rough estimate I would
say it is working at least as effectively, or even more so than the plain
DIY yeast method I used to employ, probably owing to the diffuser/bubble
counter itself.

Terence