Old 15-03-2011, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Advice please?

"Janet" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...
We have just bought a 5' Golden Curl Willow (twisted willow) as they
are
shallow rooted, what distance away from the house would you advise?
Thanks.

Its not so much the house but the drains, both yours and your
neighbours,
about half a mile should do it :~)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Your "underground stream"
must run through some kind of channel or pipe; in your shoes
Janet.

Hi Janet, thank goodness for punctuation :-}

When I first read the above , I read it as ".......kind.of channel or pipe
in your shoes."

I thought - how strange :-}

I must change the resolution on my monitor!

Bill.....