Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Rich Conley

Default mail order plants? are they any good?

Depends on what you want...if its java fern..there are many people here who will
give it to you for just the cost of shipping.

kush wrote:

I buy from Arizona Aquatic Gardens... http://www.azgardens.com

kush

linda mar wrote in message
Hi,

i'm new (well, not spanking new, but just started a new tank). I borrowed
some tropical fish magazine from a friend, and was surprised to find many
mail-order plants and fish stores.

Are they any good? I intend to buy fish from LFS (we have several good

ones
nearby). But was wondering what the experiences are with mail order

plants
(java fern, amazon sword, etc). are they safe? any stores to avoid?

any insight would be appreciated.

Linda