Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Charles

Default Echinodorus Question

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 02:05:45 GMT, "Bob Alston"
wrote:

I can't help you there but my E. amazonicus isent up a bloom stalk. It
split into three stems at the water surface. Several of the ends look
"burned" likely from the light heat up against the glass. Now I am
experimenting by leaving part of the glass cover open to see what happens.
One of the three branches is laying at the top of the water.

Got any pictures? I have a couple I can share but they don't show much yet.
Just green buds - no obviousl bloom/

Bob

Do you get alt.binaries.aquaria? I have some pictures I can shrink to
Internet size. No promise as to quality, tho.

_

- Charles
-
-does not play well with others