Old 22-03-2011, 11:11 AM
and19bre and19bre is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Hi All, My lawn used to look nice and green. But now it has yellow patchy all over, I think it's from my neighbor's dog's uline.
I try to water it more often and put on some fertilizer & Ironite, but it
still did not help. What should I do to fix this? and how do I stop my neighbor's dog from peeing in my yard? any solutions? TIA
I don't think the dogs are to be blamed on this. I would like to believe that it has something to do about the weather. Have you noticed this all-year round?