Old 22-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Owdboggy Owdboggy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookygirl43 View Post
Can anyone tell me why my daffodils are not flowering...this is two years on the trot now they havn't flowered. Am I putting the bulbs in to deep? Help!
There are various reasons why Daffs do not flower, the most common is planting them too shallow rather than too deep. Are you digging them up each year? That would probably prevent them flowering, if you do not let them die down naturally before moving them.