Old 23-03-2011, 08:01 PM
PatioFurniture PatioFurniture is offline
Registered User

Location: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndavis709 View Post
Hi carly09,
Thanks for providing the information.I appreciate your efforts. I also agree with you on the fact that the cane furniture is expensive but definitely is worth every penny. I have this furniture set for over a decade now and till date I have not put any money on it for the maintainence. It is such a nice set, still looks as if I bought it a just a few days back.
Good quality cane furniture does last a lifetime and is well worth the investment. In addition to real cane, there is now a huge number of different styles of "synthetic" rattan available. Sometimes called "all weather wicker", this man-made material is great for use in the garden as well as the conservatory.