Old 23-03-2011, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Worth discussing Dr. Linda Chalker-Scott

On Mar 22, 1:46*pm, Bill who putters wrote:
*http://www.theinformedgardener.com

*I for one was brought up with the idea that burning bones was a good
addition to the garden soil. * This evolved into a Tablespoon per bulb
bone meal *with a dash of dried blood. *

why? Cuz that is the way its always been done by your family?

* The garden myths ...{snipped}.... *

*I read the PDF lightly as old dogs have a hard time changing...

apparently there are a few ole dogs around here that have a hardtime.

I'm not sure she addresses issues I value like wood chips which I work in my
way.

Wood chips? really? so you mean she doesn't use wood chips like you
do or you didn't read her work?

Myths btw are the way people hand down information of value according
to Joseph Campbell.

Well, how about according to you instead. You still believe in myths
or facts?

You are probably a good ole boy in your own quirky way BWP, but
understand being old is no longer the defense against being stupid as
it once was.

Anyone that continues to be as intellectually dishonest as you
brothers bill will get no respect