Old 24-03-2011, 07:50 PM
davidharpper davidharpper is offline
Registered User

I shook my head sideways, but not identical reasons, Chang. She referred to the area. In these regions are different trees. Trees require different, if not indifference, treatment of wounds. Depends on the tree and the general area (belt). Within the same region, 8A article, I do not intend to stab wounds in the treatment of primary branches of the same way to the pecan, neem tree, oak, or Ashe juniper. In northeast Texas, there are different trees as well.
Pond Supplies