Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Nsty N8

Default DIY Reactor?

Hello

I'm interested in building an external CO2 reactor for my tank. Currently, i'm
using my power filter's intake for the injection site, but it's rather loud. I
plan to use the outake "T" of my hot magnum. The part used to drive an optional
add on biowheel. I could easily make an internal (gravel vac) reactor , but I
don't want to take up precious plant space (the tank is only a 29gal).
Questions:
Would this be too much pressure for a reactor? Is there such thing as using too
strong of a pump?
How do you mount the internal or external reactor?
What diameter PVC or gravel vac should I use.
Could some1 provide a link that has detailed pictures and tips 4 me?

Thanks!

N8