Old 24-03-2011, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Early warning and ramblings

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:53:00 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill
wrote:

Yesterday I came accross 2 lilly beatles outside, very much alive,
they were on a variety of Muscari.
Also had a pair or is that a couple or a brace of Brimstone
butterflys, also a bumble bee that came in through trhe cat flap,
which is flapless as "Madam" wont push it with het head, also a toad
in the bedroom.
Now I don't mind having an almost nature reserve, but I do think that
the house should be ours.
David Hill

Lily beetle this early. Where's the torch? I'm off out to the garden
now! They should at least give the lilies a chance to grow more than
an inch tall! If it wasn't for the pesky red devils (in quantity) an
the consequent reliance on Provado I think I'd qualify as "organic".