Old 25-03-2011, 08:01 PM
ungreenfingers ungreenfingers is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spares2you View Post
Can't figure out how it is supposed to work...
in the end i rang naturaldogs and they sent me a free male thread to male quick fit connection and it works fine. They sent it for free which is fair enough

I now just leave the bayonet on the bottle and connect it to the hose. When I run out i will just order the top up bottle rather than the whole spray unit.

The product seems to be working quite well. It doesn't just cover the bad doggie smells with other smells- which is what I was after.

Just out of interest does any one know if these types of products will work with human urine smells? I have a few friends that live near pubs?!?!?!