Old 26-03-2011, 03:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default What's Your Favorite Hybrid Tomato To Grow?

I was just wondering what your favorite hybrid tomato is that you
grow??? Here in central PA, Jet Star does very well for me. For some
strange reason, I never had much luck growing Early Girl. The yield is
quite low. Better Boy also does very well for me. This season I will
be giving two others a try also. They are, Big Beef and also
Superfantastic. My yellow tomato will be Lemon Boy which I have never
grown before either. Does anyone have any positive or negative
experiences with these new varieties I will be trying this season?

Rich from PA zone 5-6