Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
redled

Default Anubias nana growth rate.

In article , tose (LeighMo) wrote:
Anubias are notoriously slow growers. And IME, brighter light and CO2
injection doesn't really make them grow much faster. They are just naturally
slow.

Maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and buy more.

I have heard that larger plants grow faster. So you might be better off
leaving the plants as they are, rather than splitting the rhizomes to get more,
but smaller, plants.

Yeah, I read that... I was about to split them (do this with crypts and it
works great for me), then I deceided to read up on it first, so I ended up
leaving them as-is. I meant to, but forgot, to make nicks in the rhizomes to
encourage new growth. I've got them set up on the driftwood now though, so
I'll just leave them alone.

__
"Insert witty comment here."
-John