Old 27-03-2011, 11:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Amos Nomore Amos Nomore is offline

Default strange fungus in my indoor pots

In article ,
"Nelly" wrote:

"Amos Nomore" wrote in message

In article ,
"Nelly" wrote:

Never heard the term "cup killer" before. None are even poisonous that I
recall. Much less to cups.

Note the OP's handle

Hmmm. Well, then! Glad to hear my favorite coffee mug's not in any danger.
My husband...sometimes he borrows it y'know,, then leaves it on the
headboard unemptied sometimes for days on end! I almost truly feared for its
life. You've no idea how many thrift stores I've traipsed through to get it.

The only cup fungus that I can recall having significant human health
repercussions made the rounds in boy's PE in high school. It was a
killer of morale.