Old 28-03-2011, 09:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Heathcliff Heathcliff is offline

Default What's Your Favorite Hybrid Tomato To Grow?

On Mar 26, 10:13*am, (EVP MAN) wrote:
I was just wondering what your favorite hybrid tomato is that you
grow??? *Here in central PA, Jet Star does very well for me. *For some
strange reason, *I never had much luck growing Early Girl. *The yield is
quite low. *Better Boy also does very well for me. *This season I will
be giving two others a try also. *They are, Big Beef and also
Superfantastic. *My yellow tomato will be Lemon Boy which I have never
grown before either. *Does anyone have any positive or negative
experiences with these new varieties I will be trying this season? *

Rich from PA *zone 5-6

I have been very pleased with Big Beef. Vigorous plant, productive,
good sized fruit, very tasty, no problems. If I could have only one
tomato plant this would be it. -- H (Chicago area)