Old 28-03-2011, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Allotment gardening is relaxing!!!

"MuddyMike" wrote ...

"Bob Hobden" wrote ...
Finally, noticed a sports car parked in the site, no-one else was around
nearby and none of two remaining plot holders knew who it belonged to and
both said that it had been there when they arrived, so phoned the local
Police just in case it was stolen before locking it in the site.

Come on Bob we are all waiting to hear what became of the locked in sports
car!

Drove past the site this afternoon and the car was gone. Later when I got
back home there was an answerphone message from the lady that originally
brought the car to my attention to say the owner, who, it turns out, is the
mother of a new plotholder, came back at about 5pm to collect it.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden