Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
350X_Rider

Default basic aquarium plant fertilizer

I've used it for over a year, with great results, no algae to speak of...
well... not much....

"SteveG" wrote in message
Seachem Flourish -- is it a FERTILIZER?

I have it the refridgerator. I have yet to open it. I bought it during
Boxing day sale over at Big Al's (25% off) planning to use it as a
supplement to TMG.

"Mentaloid" wrote in message
I would recommend Seachems flourish - it's pretty concentrated and very
cheap, but does an excellent job of plants growth. I was using tropica
master grow and was getting a lot of algae, then switched to flourish

and
the plants are happier with less algae. $10 Canadian will buy you enough

dose a 90 gallon for 3 months at mops.ca (500ML)

"LM" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm getting set up for some low to medium light plants in my aquarium.

can someone recommend me a well-rounded fertilizer that I can use?

liquid
form is preferable although I understand it may not be good enough for

some
plants (like amazon sword..). Also if a general guideline if offered

(how
much per gallon, etc) would be helpful. I think I'll be getting about

16
plants of various kinds (through trueaquariumplants.com)

thanks!

linda

ps. I'm still working on the lighting, so plant won't arrive for a

while..