Old 30-03-2011, 10:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default strange fungus in my indoor pots

cupkiller wrote:
Brooklyn1;916384 Wrote:
cupkiller wrote:-

I guess just don't understand what being said (OTOH, OP handle,
etc..) eh well, thanks anyway.-

C'mon, you understand darn well what "killer cups" mean... and I'm not
tawkin' Reese's. hehe

sorry, I'm not a native english speaker, and am not really familiar with
the slang of the web I guess.

OTOH - On The Other Hand. OP - Original Poster. killer cups - killer
breast.

If you come across future slangs, Google - "usenet" with the acronym and
you should find the answer.