Old 03-04-2011, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Fish loss

Just came back from a week's family visit to Scotland to find that every
single fish in our main pond (and there were loads) have all been
polished off by otters! I had heard that they were in the area and a
neighbour has reported seeing a family of 3 - possibly 4 - in their
garden. I don't know whether to be pleased or peeved. I suspect the
former!

They also wrecked the edges knocking stones in and generally messing the
pond well and truly up!

Ho Hum! Must try to get things sorted out before charity garden opening
time in June.
--
Gopher .... I know my place!