Old 04-04-2011, 08:21 PM
beeble beeble is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
I think on the whole ericaceous evergreens are best pruned at a time of year when there is low risk of frost, so I would leave it a few weeks yet, as we can still have a hard frost (as we experienced the middle of May last year). But, from experience of owning one, you can prune it very hard any time from May to September and they grow back well.

Thank you for your reply, I may well take your advice, because I can see some small berries growing, so I may have to wait until about June until they have gone. Thanks again