Old 06-04-2011, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Alan Titchmarshs programme announced

On Apr 6, 10:31*am, mogga wrote:
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 03:11:29 +0100, Janet Tweedy

wrote:
In article , Sacha
writes
It

will be interesting to see how this one works. *I'm never quite sure
what's meant by a 'magazine format'!

Lots of advertising, glossy production, no article more than two pages
long with no extra difficult words, lots of unrealistic photographs and
a few personalities shoved in here and there to maintain interest!

Janet

+1.

That'll be why I only look at the magazines in the shops.
(Curse those in plastic bags!)

--http://www.bra-and-pants.comhttp://www.voucherfreebies.co.ukhttp://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

I wonder if it will have "Kidies Corner" with Bill and Ben showing how
to repot the Flowerpot Men?