Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Dustin

Default DIY Co2 Reactor?

Hi Cannibul!

Actually I did something simular to the pvc idea that hardly worked haha -
So i added the in tank DIY of the gravel cleaner with it - I just dont think
there is enough water flow. I think my options are 1 - take out some of the
media to make the water flow faster in the magnum 350 *its older, could the
magnet need replaced?*

Or run a powerhead directly into the top of the in tank part..

Any Thoughts?

Thanks!@

Dustin
"Cannibul" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:51:09 -0800, "Dustin"
wrote:

Are you using a canister filter? If so head on over to
www.aquabotanic.com and look at their DIY forum. There are some great
DIY reactor ideas over there using PVC pipe. I have built three of
them and they work great.

Hi THere,

I've followed the basic idea -
Flow input to a vaccum from a gravel cleaner -
bio balls
sponge at the bottom.
1 bubble per second

Problem is the canister fills with co2 - like an air pocket of Co2 -

Is this because there is not enough water flow or ?

Thanks!

Dustin