Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Phil Dietz

Default Hagen C02 Natural Plant System question

"Daniel C. Smith" wrote in message m...
First of all, thanks everyone for being so helpful. I decided to wait a
little bit longer and now I'm finally seeing a few bubbles, but it's only
like one bubble every 5 minutes or so, so I still think something is wrong.
I'm going to go to the store tomorrow to pick up some wine yeast (everyone
says it is better) and I'll add it to my current batch to see if it ups the
CO2 production. Thanks again to everyone.

Here's one thing I noticed yesterday...

I too wasn't getting any bubbles after 24 hrs. Even though I had the
tubing nicely coiled...I had a suspicion.

So I cut the 4 foot tube that comes with the Hagen system down to what
it needed without any coiling.

Now I'm getting bubbles. Less resistance helps.

I figure if I need the 4 feet back, I can call Hagen. They were quite
helpful in the past.