Old 09-04-2011, 09:55 PM
mertuk mertuk is offline
Registered User

Default Hi, newbie outdoor gardener needs help plz

Hi

My parents have a part of the garden they don't know what to do with, they cant dig and do heavy work so me and gf want to do something nice with it, right now it's in a sorry state, plenty of weeds coming through etc.

What I'm thinking is to get rid of the weeds and plant something nice for them, the area is around 5m x 3m, I was thinking on getting some seeds and growing them indoors under my hydroponic lights then transplanting them into the garden.

Can someone please recommend me a flowering plant, or plants, that will look good in this space and last throughout the summer, will I need to get compost to cover the area?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks