Old 10-04-2011, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default This newsgroup is good - but...

"Richard" wrote ...

, Richard wrote:
I like the forum thingy, where you can upload pictures and when you post
it goes to the top of the currently discussed threads. Is there such a
forum for gardening? Thanks.

Of course, I worry that when I get back to a thread I've started, which
could be a week or so sometimes, no-one picks up on my further comments
because no-one is following the thread.

Different with forums, because every-time you post, it appears at top
for people to see.

Windows Live Mail does that with Newsgroups, any reply to a thread puts that
thread up the top and it's highlighted until you read it or you move out of
the Ng concerned.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden