Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Dustin

Default DIY Co2 Reactor?

1/2 inch

Thanks

"Cannibul" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:11:40 -0800, "Dustin"
wrote:

Hi Cannibul!

Actually I did something simular to the pvc idea that hardly worked

haha -
So i added the in tank DIY of the gravel cleaner with it - I just dont

think
there is enough water flow. I think my options are 1 - take out some of

the
media to make the water flow faster in the magnum 350 *its older, could

the
magnet need replaced?*

Or run a powerhead directly into the top of the in tank part..

Any Thoughts?

Just run the CO2 into the intake of your Magnum. They make great
reactors.

You should have had enough flow with the Magnum to make the external
reactor work. What size PVC did you build it out of?